NTP users are strongly urged to take immediate action to ensure that their NTP daemon is not susceptible to use in a reflected denial-of-service (DRDoS) attack. Please see the NTP Security Notice
for vulnerability and mitigation details, and the Network Time Foundation Blog
for more information. (January 2014) TWiki.WelcomeGuest:
This web-site is a user-driven collaborative work-space for the NTP Public Support Project
. It is intended to support NTP users (in the Support
Web) and the NTP development process (in the Development
- New NTP users should read the
Where-To-Start file included with the NTP distribution.
- Documentation for the current NTP distribution, along with additional information, is available on the documentation page.
- Community supported documentation is available in the Support Web of this site.
- NTP users who don't like to read documentation may want to refer to a QuickStart Guide.
- If you would like to find a server to get time from, please see the public NTP server list.
- If you would like to download NTP software please see the download page.
- If you would like to locate NTP software other than the reference distribution, please see the links page.
TWiki is a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration platform. Registered
users can edit almost any TWiki page.
- You are currently in the Users web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the NTP collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.