NTP users are strongly urged to take immediate action to ensure that their NTP daemons are not susceptible to being used in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. Please also take this opportunity to defeat denial-of-service attacks by implementing Ingress and Egress filtering through BCP38.
ntp-4.2.8p15 was released on 23 June 2020. It addresses 1 medium-severity security issue in ntpd, and provides 13 non-security bugfixes over 4.2.8p13.
Are you using Autokey in production? If so, please contact Harlan - he's got some questions for you.
PatternSkin provides a CSS based default look and feel for TWiki - flexible and W3C-compliant. Its layout and color scheme are designed to provide a nice, clean and productive editing environment. For use in corporate or perhaps in personal websites it should be fairly easy to tune the looks or even create a PatternSkin-based new skin.
Creating your own look
- how to configure page elements
Style sheet customization
- how to customize the visual style
The original Photoshop files of the skin graphics (mainly background images) are attached to PatternSkinGraphics
PatternSkin has been tested successfully on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7.0, 6.0, 5.5 (note: Explorer 5.0 is not supported: will function but shows visual quirks)
- Mozilla/Firefox 2.0, 1.5
- Mac OS X
- Safari 3.0.2
- Mozilla/Firefox 2.0, 1.5 (note: Firefox 1.0 will show visual quirks)
- Mozilla/Firefox 1.5 (note: Firefox 1.0 will show visual quirks)
You do not need to install anything on the browser to use this skin. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the skin on the server where TWiki is running.
PatternSkin is included with TWiki by default. Use the following instructions only if you are upgrading PatternSkin.
- Download the ZIP file from the Skin Home page (see below)
PatternSkin.zip in your twiki installation directory
- Test if installed: /bin/view/TWiki/PatternSkin?skin=pattern
- For skin activation see TWikiSkins
If you have set the SKIN variable setting to
and you still don't see the layout as on the screenshot
, a few settings in may have been disabled.
Check these variables here:
- TWIKILAYOUTURL = /pub/TWiki/PatternSkin/layout.css
- TWIKISTYLEURL = /pub/TWiki/PatternSkin/style.css
- TWIKICOLORSURL = /pub/TWiki/PatternSkin/colors.css
- SKIN = pattern
If TWIKILAYOUTURL or TWIKISTYLEURL don't give a value or point to non-existing files, check in TWikiPreferences
that the following variables do exist and that they are set to on:
* %SYSTEMWEB%.PatternSkin settings:
* Set TWIKILAYOUTURL = %PUBURLPATH%/%SYSTEMWEB%/PatternSkin/layout.css
* Set TWIKISTYLEURL = %PUBURLPATH%/%SYSTEMWEB%/PatternSkin/style.css
* Set TWIKICOLORSURL = %PUBURLPATH%/%SYSTEMWEB%/PatternSkin/colors.css
customization of these values should be done in Users.TWikiPreferences
If this still does not work, contact the administrator who installs skins.
For further troubleshooting and feedback, go to TWiki:Plugins/PatternSkinDev
. Report bugs in the Support web
Leave remarks, suggestions and other feedback in TWiki:Plugins.PatternSkinDev