NTP users are strongly urged to take immediate action to ensure that their NTP daemons are not susceptible to being used in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. Please also take this opportunity to defeat denial-of-service attacks by implementing Ingress and Egress filtering through BCP38.
ntp-4.2.8p15 was released on 23 June 2020. It addresses 1 medium-severity security issue in ntpd, and provides 13 non-security bugfixes over 4.2.8p13.
Are you using Autokey in production? If so, please contact Harlan - he's got some questions for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About NTP
This is a real FAQ, and also a demo of one easily implemented knowledge base solution. See how it's done, click
- Question: How can I create a simple TWiki Form based application? Answer: 1 Create a TWiki Form and define fields (see TWikiForms for details) 1 Add the form in the list ... (details)
- Question: How do I delete or rename a topic? Answer: These two questions are answered together because often when you think you want to delete a page, more often it makes sense ... (details)
- Question: How do I delete or rename a file attachment? Answer: You can move and delete attachments directly from your browser. Moving lets you transfer an attachment from one ... (details)
- Question: Why does the topic revision not increase when I edit a topic? Answer: The same topic revision will be used when you save a topic again within a certain time frame ... (details)
- Question: The FormQueryPlugin provides a query interface to the TWiki::Contrib::DBCacheContrib module, giving a way to present query results as formatted tables. When using ... (details)
- Question: TWiki has a GPL (GNU General Public License). What is GPL? Answer: TWiki is distributed under the GNU General Public License, see TWikiDownload. GPL is one of the ... (details)
- Question: How do you log off? Suppose I log in with the guest username but later I want to use another username, how do I log off from the guest user name? Answer: To log ... (details)
- Question: I've problems with the nop WebSearch. There is no Search Result on any inquiry. By clicking the Index topic it's the same problem. Answer: That is an indication ... (details)
- Question: What happens if two of us try to edit the same topic simultaneously? Answer: TWiki allows multiple simultaneous edits of the same topic, and then merges the different ... (details)
- Question: I would like to install TWiki on my server. Can I get the source? Answer: TWiki is distributed under the GnuGeneralPublicLicense. You can get the source from https ... (details)
- Question: What does the "T" in TWiki stand for? Answer: TWiki is short for nop TakeFive Wiki, the name of the company where its founder Peter Thoeny worked. Peter first named ... (details)
- Question: So what is this nop WikiWiki thing exactly? Answer: A set of pages of information that are open and free for anyone to edit as they wish. They are stored in a server ... (details)
- Question: Everybody can edit any page, this is scary. Doesn't that lead to chaos? Answer: TWiki is one of many WikiWikiClones, the first one was built by Ward Cunningham. Collaborating ... (details)
The most recent version of this FAQ is at TWiki:TWiki/TWikiFAQ
Submit a new FAQ
The FAQs here are for frequently asked questions including
answers; please ask support questions in the TWiki:Support
web. New FAQ topics are based on the TWikiFaqTemplate
Other places where you can find answers to your questions: