NTP users are strongly urged to take immediate action to ensure that their NTP daemons are not susceptible to being used in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. Please also take this opportunity to defeat denial-of-service attacks by implementing Ingress and Egress filtering through BCP38.
ntp-4.2.8p15was released on 23 June 2020. It addresses 1 medium-severity security issue in ntpd, and provides 13 non-security bugfixes over 4.2.8p13.
Please see the NTP Security Notice for vulnerability and mitigation details.Are you using Autokey in production? If so, please contact Harlan - he's got some questions for you.
- SpreadSheetPlugin (any TWiki, $Rev: 18078 (02 Sep 2009) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )"to TWiki tables and other topic text
- BlackListPlugin (2013-03-22, $Rev: 25492 (2013-03-22) $): Utility to keep malicious users away from a public TWiki site
- BugzillaLinkPlugin (1.300, $Rev: 15560 (12 Dec 2008) $): Link to Bugzilla bugs using shorthand references
- CommentPlugin (03 Aug 2008, $Rev: 17791 (02 Sep 2009) $): Allows users to quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- EditTablePlugin (4.9.1, $Rev: 18014 (02 Sep 2009) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- HeadlinesPlugin (2.3, $Rev: 18123 (02 Sep 2009) $): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- InterwikiPlugin (28 Feb 2009, $Rev: 14913 (17 Sep 2007) $): Link
ExternalSite:Pagetext to external sites based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- NewsPlugin (Dakar, $Rev: 15565 (12 Dec 2008) $): %NEWS% generates a short headlines topic from a list of news
- NotificationPlugin (03 Mar 2009, 18219): This plugin allows you to send fine grained notifications of topics you are interested in
- PollPlugin (Dakar, $Rev: 15566 (12 Dec 2008) $): A plugin to collect votes (Polls)
- PreferencesPlugin (TWiki-4.3, $Rev: 18016 (02 Sep 2009) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- RedDotPlugin (1.40, $Rev: 16137 (12 Dec 2008) $): Renders edit-links as little red dots
- RedirectPlugin (Dakar, $Rev: 17733 (12 Dec 2008) $): Create a redirect to another topic or website
- RenderListPlugin (2.0, $Rev: 16235 (02 Sep 2009) $): Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SlideShowPlugin (02 Aug 2008, $Rev: 17260 (02 Sep 2009) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- TablePlugin (1.036, $Rev: 17769 (02 Sep 2009) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TinyMCEPlugin (03 Aug 2008, $Rev: 18146 (02 Sep 2009) $): Integration of TinyMCE with WysiwygPlugin
- TocPlugin (Dakar, $Rev: 15567 (12 Dec 2008) $): Sophisticated table of contents generation
- WysiwygPlugin (18 Apr 2009, $Rev: 18083 (02 Sep 2009) $): Translator framework for Wysiwyg editors