Top 10 Most Expensive Funko Pop Figure
There is a huge number of Funko Pops available in the market and the prices of some are high in comparison to the other due to their popularity and the production limit of the manufacturer. The list of 10 most expensive Funko Pop Figure is as follow:
1. Clockwork Orange Funko Chase: It is considered the most expensive Funko Pops available as it costs $13,300 for a piece. It is sold on eBay with this much high price as due to this it is the most expensive Funko Pop.
2. Jaime Lannister (Bloody): It is a popular character from Game of Thrones and released in the year 2013 and currently worth $9,310.
3. Dumbo: It is based on the movie made by Disney and appeared as an elephant wearing clown makeup, and it costs $7,430.
4. Stan Lee Signed Pops: Signature if Stan Lee makes them so valuable and these types of Pops are available at the price of $6,100.
5. Frankenberry Freddy: It was released in the year 2011 and currently has a price of $5,610 that is made of the expensive Funko Pops.
6. Buzz Lightyear Freddy: It has an estimated average value of $5,030; however, it was sold for $6,500 as classic sonic plush Pops; it is also considered as the most valuable Funko.
7. Boba Fett Freddy Funko: It has an average value of $3,990, and it is a Freddy Funko version of Boba Fett droids.
8. Count Chocula Freddy: It is based on the monster-themed cereal and an integral part of Pop, and as per eBay its value is $3,780.
9. Boo Berry Funko: It is very limited as very few were produced by the company that owns its rights.
10. one direction party supplies
: It was released in the year 2012 and available at the price of party supply.
For more info visit here - Funko Action Figures